We are looking for a Oracle Database Administrator, with vocation and enthusiasm for new challenges.
– Query tuning (execution plans, hints, query refactoring)
– Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
– Install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS)
– Manage current project databases infrastructure
– Write database documentation, including database best practices, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
– Further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements
– Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
– Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database
Required Skills and Experience:
– Minimum of 4 years of experience as database Administrator.
– Degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science or similar;
– Oracle Database Administration 11g/12c
– Proactive problem-solving and good analytical skills
– Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
– Familiarity with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design
– Good organisational skills
– Flexibility and adaptability
– Oracle Cloud experience is a plus
Please attach your CV to the application or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the position you’re applying for.