We are looking for a System Analyst who will bridge the gap between our information technology capability and our business objectives.
You must successfully support and ensure the completion of analysis, construction, testing and deployment of our software product features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements;
- Performing requirements analysis;
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts;
- Perform quality assurance;
- Define reporting and alerting requirements;
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team;
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
The candidate should satisfy the following requisites:
- Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- At least 4- 5 years of experience in similar functions;
- Knowledge of PL/SQL;
- Experience in retail/stock/Pricing (preferential but not eliminatory);
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Client-oriented, capable to ensure stable and trusting relationships;
- Fluent in English;
- Availability to travel;
What We Offer:
- Attractive compensation;
- Annual Bonus;
- Remote Work;
- Individual career planning;
- Working for international clients;
- Great culture and learning environment
Please attach your CV to the application or send it to email@example.com, mentioning the position you’re applying for.