We are looking for a Technical Writer to:
- Explore our product, research it, and understand it so that you can help our users learn it;
- Create, review, revise and maintain straightforward, useful functional and technical knowledge content in a Product environment;
- Develop software documentation that explains how to use the program or service;
- Building training materials to help employees and partners learn specific skills or knowledge;
- Build a library of IT technical documentation that allows describing how the IT framework operates.
- Use a docs-as-code approach for document version control, authoring, review, and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or communications.
- 1 – 2 years writing and editing content for a technical audience (application developers, programmers, system architects, or similar) in a Product environment;
- Analytical skills, with good research, prioritization and exploration skills;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Spanish;
- Ability to understand the difference between front-end and back-end development;
- Know how programming languages and related technologies work. You can demonstrate your skills with content planning;
- Learn and embrace different challenges;
- High communication and organizational skills;
- Capacity for initiative, dynamism and proactivity.
Experience And Qualifications that would be a plus
- Create content in Markdown markup language;
- The presentation of a portfolio with past work examples would be a huge plus factor;
- Experience with Git and Git workflows;
Please attach your CV to the application or send it to email@example.com, mentioning the position you’re applying for.